Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Alfie's Theme



Alfies Theme..Left thigh slightly brushes against the right. Red shoes... fishnets...tightly fitted dress.. voice like a goddess.. but you see.. I haven't made her sing yet.... just a thought... every woman that moves the crowd to her rhythm must be song in human form.... I didn't know blues could metamorphisize....

I wish i could play her like my sax... chromatically on a dorian scale...maybe make her locrian side come out a little.. shit.. she sure is callin to me....

I listen to the way she speaks. her voices and beats in rhythms, every mumble in a groovy tempo.. moving subtly.. making me climax.. i have to take a deep breath to control the wetness dripping from my body..
I am left tingling.. sensing the fairy dust that has just been sprinkled over me...

Alfie's Theme... by Gira Dahnee

No comments:

Post a Comment